Consent to the processing of personal data of the personal data subject
User by filling out the feedback form on the website tpribor.ru accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter-Consent).
Acting freely, of their own will and in their own interest, the subject of personal data (hereinafter – the User) confirms their legal capacity, the User gives their consent to LLC "Disintegrator", location: 300041 Russia, Tula, Marata-24A (hereinafter-the Operator), to process their personal data with the following conditions:
1. Consent is given to the processing of personal data that is not special or biometric.
2. Personal data is not publicly available.
3. The categories of personal data subjects whose personal data is processed by the Operator include personal data subjects who use the feedback form on the website tpribor.ru. For all categories of personal data subjects, personal data is processed by the Operator with the consent of the personal data subjects, provided either in writing or when performing specific actions.
the Operator processes the following personal data of personal data subjects: last Name, first name, patronymic; contact phone Number; email Address. The operator may process other personal data that is directly necessary to fulfill the purposes of personal data processing.
4. The processing of personal data may be terminated at the User's request. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal law No. 125-FZ "on archival business in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
5. Personal data is processed until the User or their representative revokes this consent by sending a written application to the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
6. If the User or their representative revokes their consent to the processing of personal data, Disintegrator LLC has the right to continue processing personal data without the User's consent if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10, and part 2 of article 11 of Federal law No. 152-FZ" on personal data " of 27.07.2006.
7. The operator processes and stores personal data until the operator reaches the goals of personal data processing or until it is no longer necessary to achieve these goals.